CORBY SPIRIT AND WINE LIMITED
LAMBS’ ANTHEM CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY: The sponsor of this contest is Corby Spirit and Wine Limited (the “Sponsor”). To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada, excluding Quebec. A person must be of legal drinking age in their province of residence at time of entry, and must not be an employee of, or member of the immediate family of an employee, or domiciled with an employee of: the Sponsor, provincial liquor boards, provincial liquor agencies, retailers and their employees (the “Liquor Boards”), liquor licensees, the promotion agency (the “Independent Contest Organization”), prize suppliers, or their respective agents or associated companies. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Enter by visiting www.LambsNation.ca and following the prompts to fill in the entry form and upload (individually or as a group) an original video of a Lamb’s anthem (“Lambs’ Anthem”). The following information will be collected: group name (if applicable), group image, individual names (in full), E-mail, telephone number, and Lamb’s Anthem song name. Limit one entry per individual (or group, if applicable) during the contest period. Videos are accepted between 1, May, 2016 and 24, June, 2016. A judging panel comprised of members of the Sponsor and Independent Contest Organization will review all eligible submissions and determine in their sole discretion the top 10 semi-finalists between 25, June, 2016 and 2, July, 2016 after which such finalists will be announced and posted to the contest site. The Sponsor has the right not to select entries and/or have entries removed that in its sole discretion convey irresponsible consumption, are inappropriate, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, suggestive, obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, sexist, defamatory, feature or promote competing products or infringe third party rights. Legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are of legal drinking age in their province of residence and have not entered the contest will be able to vote for their preferred semi-finalist at www.LambsNation.ca. To submit a vote, click on preferred video and enter name, e-mail, sex, age, (TBC).Voting start date is 3, July, 2016. Contest voting will end 25, July, 2016, 11:59:59 pm NL. Limit one(1) vote per person per day during the voting period.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
4. PRIZE(S): The prize to be awarded is CAD$15,000 cash (which shall be divided up equally amongst all winners in the case of a group submission). If the winner(s) is a legal resident of Newfoundland, such winner(s) will also be invited to perform their Lambs’ Anthem during a live performance at the George Street Festival (winner(s) shall not receive any additional compensation for such performance). Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be sold, modified or transferred. The prize winner(s) are responsible for all other expenses not specifically described herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prizing described above at their discretion. The Sponsor does not make any representations or warranty regarding the prize. The prize may differ from those shown on any advertising material.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The band/singer with the most votes will win the prize. The winning band or singer will be announced and contacted via telephone or e-mail on or about 26, July, 2016. If a selected winner(s) cannot be contacted or fails to respond within ten (10) business days from the date contact is first attempted, he or she will forfeit his or her prize, and an alternate winner(s) may be selected, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and time-permitting. The odds of being selected will depend on the total number and quality of eligible entries received during the promotion period. To be declared a winner, selected entrants must comply with these Contest Rules. All decisions of the Sponsor and the Independent Contest Organization are final.
6. APPLICABLE LAW: The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations. Any dispute relating to this contest must be resolved before the Courts of Province of Ontario sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the entrant hereby irrevocably submits and attorns to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute or matter.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the contest, each entrant releases and holds harmless the Sponsor, the Liquor Boards, liquor licensees, the Independent Contest Organization, prize suppliers, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, and all of their respective directors, officers and employees (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation personal injury, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this contest, or participation in any prize related activity and agrees to fully indemnify the Sponsor, the Liquor Boards, liquor licensees, prize suppliers, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, and all of their respective directors, officers and employees from claims by third parties without limitation.
9. RELEASE: Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant(s) will be required to sign one or more declaration, indemnity and release forms in a form acceptable to the persons listed below, confirming compliance with the Contest Rules and acceptance of a prize as awarded and indemnifying and releasing the Sponsor, the Liquor Boards, liquor licensees, the Independent Contest Organization, prize suppliers, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, and all of their respective directors, officers and employees from any liability in connection with this contest or occurring as a result of the prize being awarded.
10. GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected for any reason whatsoever or for any computer errors or malfunctions. Neither the Sponsor, prize suppliers, the Liquor Boards, liquor licensees or their respective agents shall be responsible for any errors, negligence, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever that may arise or occur in connection with this contest or a prize. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, this contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of this contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, the Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend this contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Contest Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Sponsor in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to terminate any on-line portion of the contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries previously received during the entry period. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of the Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. The Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this contest or from downloading any material from the contest web site, where applicable. The Sponsor may modify or withdraw this contest, without liability if any printing/production errors occur, without public notice.
11. LIQUOR BOARDS/AGENCIES/RETAILERS: The Liquor Boards are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever, and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter that relates to this contest.